Tamrapatra Stylish & Elegant Bedside Bedroom Copper Bottle Jar
- Colour Copper
- Capacity 1000ml
- With Lid Yes
- Material Copper
- Item Weight 349 Grams
- Drinkware pitcher for authentic Indian dining experience
- Flower Printed Pure Copper Jug
- Specially Designed for Home, Restaurant, Bars and Catering Services
Availability: 200 in stock
Add to cart
Ask for more info
Tamrapatra Pure Copper Hammer Design with Glossy Finish Water Pot/Bedroom Water Bottle in Build Glass 1000ml for Ayurveda and Health Benefits
- FEATURES – Copper bedside pot with inbuilt glass, Material: Copper, capacity: 1000 ml. Best for travel and Office use. Room, Lounge, Home.Great for Weddings, Anniversary Gifts for Mom and Dad or Husband/Wife, or Simply as a Fun Novelty Addition to Your Current bar Collection.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Drinking from a copper bedroom bottle/Jar – Keep water over night and it will help you to treat digestive system.
- DESIGNED PERFECT – You would love this Stylish, Ayurveda copper water bottle to drink using sipper and straw. Safe to keep it in your bedroom.
- QUALITY OF COPPER – We use 99% pure copper inside and outside compare to other Copper bedroom/jar bottles having just 90% Copper.
- HOW TO USE AND CLEAN -Water stored over night in copper Utensil is essential for hemoglobin synthesis, bone strength and immunity building. Copper helps in maintaining digestive health, healing wounds and relieving pains. Water stored overnight in Copper Bottle helps in reducing weight. Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher. Use pitambri powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with soft cotton cloth.
- Clean your Copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to Permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Pitambri Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. More effective than traditional cleaners like tamarind, lemon and buttermilk. Completely safe and gentle on hands.