Tamra Hammered Copper Jug Pitcher – 2000ml
Capacity: 2 litres
With Lid: Yes
Availability: 200 in stock
- Specification: material: copper, weight: 530 g, 2000 ml, height: 8.2″ inch, width: 4.6″ inch
- Purpose: hand crafted copper jugs make excellent present for homemakers as there is high health benefits which helps the entire family to be healthy. Great as an addition to your existing collection, which fits an active lifestyle
- Copper Products Tarnish/oxidize over time, this is Natural for Copper products. Please follow the care Instruction manual for cleaning Copper products. Sample Copper Cleaning powder is provided with every order
- Cleaning instructions:– clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher. Use pitambari powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with soft cotton cloth
Tamra Kitchenware presents designed Copper Jug Pitcher. It is handcrafted for the best Ayurveda health benefits. This copper jug for drinking water cleanses, detox your stomach by reduces inflammation, prevent ulcer,s and enhances the nutrition in the body.
This daily use copper jug in regular use reduces the fine lines, wrinkles, patchy skin and restores the natural skin glow. This copper water pitcher has a sturdy exterior is built to withstand extreme temperature fluctuations without affecting its physical properties.
This Hammered design copper Jug is Perfect for use as an accent on your countertop, kitchen, vanity, or holiday gathering, whether to serve your guests water or to use for decoration, our beautiful water jug is sure to impress. Benefits of copper include proper growth, utilization of iron, enzymatic reactions, connective tissues, hair, eyes, aging, and energy production.
Copper Cleansing Techniques
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on a soap base, hot water, and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Copper utensils.
Copper utensils need to be cleaned at regular interval for removing the dark marks. Dark marks are formed due to the oxidization process.
Restore Your Health With Copper Water Healthy Lifestyle
Now the easy and healthy way of living is much easier than expected as genuine copper kills bacteria and is proved to be a remedy for weight, skin, aging & many other Problem