TamraPatra Brass jug – 1700ml(Approx)
- Material: Brass
- Colour: Brass
- Capacity: 1750 Milliliters
- Included: Components Jug
- Model Name: Brass_jug-1750ml
- With Lid: Yes
Availability: 46 in stock
- Water stored in a brass vessel increases strength and immunity.” In addition, it also helps pacify pitta (burning sensations, aggression), increases haemoglobin count, and improves the general condition of your skin. “What’s more, it will not change the qualities of the material that is placed in the container
- Brass Handmade Design Jug with 4 legs || Material: Brass | Color: Gold | Weight: 118 Grams | Volume: 175 Ml | Height: 8.5″ Inches | Width: 4″ Inches
Copper and its Alloys are recyclable, so even when the item is not worthy of use after so many years, you'll can get it recycled - it will not be turned to the dumps like other materials.
Nowadays we find it cool to drink water from the plastic bottles and follow people for healthy lifestyle - Drinking black water or Alkaline water etc. It is nothing but adding some dhooni ash to water, drinking from mud pots and drinking tamra- jal, ie water from copper utensils.
Nothing - Just a reminder to have a glass of water 😊
Water in Bronze
Bronze is Good for everyone - makes the things kept in it a medicine.
Cooking , eating or drinking from Kansa/ Bronze will make your food a medicine.
Water from Brass
Brass enhances Raja component and hence, cooking food in brass utensils is beneficial for health. Upon contact with the flow of Raja-predominant waves in brass.
Good For people with prevalent burning.
Drinking Water in Copper
Drinking water from a copper vessel is known to improve digestion and prevent against heart diseases, hypertension and cuts cholesterol, as per the ancient medicinal practice. Besides, it is also great for your skin.
Pacifies all three dosas. Drink Copper Water first thing in morning.
Bad effects on Health - our's and earth's .
Things to remember
- Do not drink anything sour from Copper and it’s alloys – sour things are use to them these utensils.
- In Brass having fresh buttermilk/ lassi is fine but do not store curd in Brass, immidietly trasfer.
- Bronze – Good for having anything but avoid lemon water or such drinks.
- Do not have Carbonated drinks from Copper and copper based alloys – those drinks have harsh chemicals – will react with these items.
- Can have wine, beer, or any alcohol but avoid lemon based cocktails.